3D Jewellery Designer
|Job Title||:||3D Jewellery Designer|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Arts/Creative/Graphics Design|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Plan, create, develop, maintain and organize existing and new 2-D/ 3-D design standards, specifications and templates across all product families and archive appropriately.
- Communicate effectively to keep team updated on project status, issues, and concerns.
- Interface with Director, Manager, Designers and cross-functional departments on project direction, review of Concept Art/ CAD timelines and issues.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and develop designs complying with creative, functional, timeline and financial goals as specified.
- Prepare and finalize technical drawings of product to be used for mass production.
- Be able to work independently and professional, as well as collaborating and contributing with operation team to fulfil orders, custom, designs and meeting deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Modify and integrate new features in samples creatively.
- Research, identify and forecast seasonal/ market jewelry trends.
- Utilize imagination and design exploration techniques across multiple disciplines to uncovers new design ideas and develop possible and relevant solution for all brief.
|Other Location:||:||Juru, Bukit Mertajam|
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Bachelor¡¯s degree, diploma or Professional Certification in Jewellery Design, Jewellery Arts, Industrial or Fashion Design.
- Have proven experience using CAD in jewellery design or relevant work experience will be at added advantage.
- Required software skills: 2D/ 3D Design Software, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft packages. Added Advantage software skills: 3Design CAD software.
- Manufacturing knowledge of jewellery and/or other related industries.
- Work effectively both in a team environment and individually under minimal supervision and urgent timelines.
- Positive, self-starter, capable of performing under pressure and making good decisions.
** Please send in application to firstname.lastname@example.org