Production Machine Technician/ Operator
|Job Title||:||Production Machine Technician/ Operator|
|Job Specialization:||:||Manufacturing/Production Operations|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- To be fully responsible on machine preventive maintenance, fixture and tools to be well taken care of, and ensure machine is good running condition.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, SOP, policies and procedures for work, health, safety and environment compliance
|Other Location:||:||Juru, Bukit Mertajam|
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||18 - 40|
|Requirements:||:||- Candidate must possess at least SPM or above / Certificate.
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply, candidate with working experience will be added advantage.
- Good attendance and punctual to work
- Able to read and write simple notes, work and communicate well with others.
- Responsible, good discipline & work attitude, Analytical skills and obey to superior's instructions.
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- To be able to work for Overtime when require.
**Please send in application to firstname.lastname@example.org