- Develop, discuss and implement sales strategies under the direction of superior and with the company¡¯s sales target and long-term business goals.
- Responsible for sales volume to a designated group of customers, including managing the accounts receivables in line with the company¡¯s credit policy.
- Work in close liaison with the superior to ensure accurate pricing.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to promote company¡¯s new and existing products to customers and prospects.
- Maintain good relationship so as to create long term business partnership with customers.
- To perform any duties assigned from time to time in alignment to company goals and objectives.
Published : 20 May 2022 View Details
1.To perform general and daily production documentation work or record.
2.To maintain the documentation and filing systems to ensure it is kept up-to-date.
3.Prepare product catalogue and ensure up-to-date.
4.Coordinate with all related departments to ensure procedures and documentations are in order.
5.To assist in daily operating tasks - goods order, production work order and goods delivery.
6.Perform ad-hoc task and duties assigned by superior as and when required.
Published : 13 Dec 2021 View Details
E-Commerce cum Graphic Designer
- Produce and edit images using various editing methods to support brand websites, social media accounts, social applications and product catalogue.
- Develop, manage and maintain graphic files, photos and brand assets.
- Manage and upload products photo to company¡¯s website and other online platforms.
- Work closely with cross-functional team (Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce & Product development) on all aspect of products.
- Develop, manage and monitor the ongoing company presence on digital and social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) marketing activities.
- Responsible for online marketing and to handle online inquiry and orders.
- To build a lasting digital connection with consumers, to increase company and brand awareness.
- To assist in administrative work and other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
Published : 3 Dec 2021 View Details
3D Jewellery Designer
- Plan, create, develop, maintain and organize existing and new 2-D/ 3-D design standards, specifications and templates across all product families and archive appropriately.
- Communicate effectively to keep team updated on project status, issues, and concerns.
- Interface with Director, Manager, Designers and cross-functional departments on project direction, review of Concept Art/ CAD timelines and issues.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and develop designs complying with creative, functional, timeline and financial goals as specified.
- Prepare and finalize technical drawings of product to be used for mass production.
- Be able to work independently and professional, as well as collaborating and contributing with operation team to fulfil orders, custom, designs and meeting deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Modify and integrate new features in samples creatively.
- Research, identify and forecast seasonal/ market jewelry trends.
- Utilize imagination and design exploration techniques across multiple disciplines to uncovers new design ideas and develop possible and relevant solution for all brief.
Published : 3 Dec 2021 View Details
SALES & ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
- Handling day-to-day tasks for the Sales department.
- Involve in generate and proper filing of documents related to the Sales department, e.g. Sales Order/ Job sheet, accounting entry, stock book & cashbook entry, tax invoice, official receipt and etc.
- Answer incoming phone calls, respond to customers¡¯ inquiries on Company products.
- Perform data entry, sales order into the company database, and follow up the shipment.
- Maintaining bookkeeping and office accounting needs, updating accounts payable and receivable records.
- Provide clerical support and other necessary support to the Sales Department.
- Coordinate with the internal team in regards to sales and operation matters.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks or duties assigned by superior and management.
Published : 9 Mar 2021 View Details
Production Machine Technician/ Operator
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- To be fully responsible on machine preventive maintenance, fixture and tools to be well taken care of, and ensure machine is good running condition.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, SOP, policies and procedures for work, health, safety and environment compliance
Published : 5 Mar 2021 View Details